Bar Manager Job Description
The position of bar manager will report directly to the General Manager. The Bar Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the bar and restaurant side of Crossroads Social House.
- Leading the kitchen and restaurant side to display exemplary customer service at all times.
- Thorough training and validation of all staff.
- Must be passionate about cleanliness and food safety at all times.
- Food and alcohol orders will be drafted and then submitted to the General Manager for approval upon first 8-10 weeks.
- Daily inventory of alcohol must be recorded.
- Must be able to work at least 40- hours a week.
- Must be available to work late nights, early mornings, and weekends.
- Serve Safe Manager Certification
- Prior managerial experience
- Prior restaurant and bar experience
- Thrive in a fast pace environment
- Must be at least 21years of age or older