Front Desk Specialist Job Description
The position of Front Desk Specialist will report directly to the General Manager. The Front Desk Specialist will be responsible for but not limited to the entertainment side of Crossroads Social House.
- Leading your team to display exemplary customer service at all times.
- Thorough training and validation of all staff.
- Must be passionate about cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Part time and full time available.
- You will be the first person to greet our patrons and start the experience at Crossroads Social House. You must be able to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere at all times.
- Must be able to navigate our software proficiently and confidentially at all times to be able to lead the staff to success.
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities to attendants in a timely matter to ensure efficiency for reservations, time slots beginning and ending, and safety for our patrons.
- Basic and general computer skills
- Prior experience working with the public
- Shift lead experience
- Thrive in a fast paced environmnet
- Must be 18 years of age or older